One way to overcome issues with cost when considering increased use of silicon in EV batteries is to optimize current manufacturing processes.
- How to Eliminate the Cost Barrier to Silicon Anodes in EV Batteries
- Silicon nanowires promise way better lithium-ion EV batteries
- When a long-time industry veteran throws his weight behind a start-up, it’s worth looking into
- Optimizing the Efficiency of Electric Vehicles with Silicon-Based Battery Technology
- Silicon-based battery technology ‘breakthrough that improves performance and decreases costs’